Tuesday, May 1, 2007

#3 - Emotions and Vibration

"Your feelings are like a beacon, signaling to the universe where you are vibrationally,
and the universe will give you more of the same."
- Tunde-Anna Ertl
"Are you understanding that you are Creator? Are you understanding that in every moment whether you know it or not you are offering a vibrational output and that by Law of Attraction, the Universe is responding to that output? ... Are you coming to understand the role that your emotions play in your understanding of your signal? Oh, it is a wonderful thing when you begin to understand that how you are feeling, or the emotion that you are projecting, is an emotional/vibrational indicator of whatever your output is."
- Abraham/Hicks
In this issue, let's begin by first summarizing where we are. We first began by recognizing that in order to change our lives, WE must be that change. We alone are responsible for the present situation of our lives. We then moved into the "Law of Attraction" which basically states that what we are thinking is what we will attract. However, we have all tried to "think positive" but somehow this never seems to work completely. Why is that? Because what we are thinking is only onr dimension of who we are. There is also our feeling and emotions.
It has been proven by science that every object in the universe vibrates at a certain frequency. This would imply that your body also vibrates at a certain frequency. This frequency is a direct correlation to what you are feeling. Our feelings create a frequency or vibration and by simple physical laws will attract similar or the same.

Written Exercise
Write down up to 5 emotions that presently dominate your life.
Thought Exercise
For the week, pay close attention to how you FEEL. You may be telling yourself that you are "thinking positive" or everything is ok but underneath your feeling or emotions may be telling you something else. Be honest with yourself!

1 comment:

JoniA2Mi said...

I am in transition, my hubbusand committed fraud and I "let go of my old life"... with my thoughts, mind and ego, I am sure to be thinking POSITIVE and ready for my new life! Clearly, thinking and speaking great manifestations. With no avail, unimaginable, more horrandious loss and.

My top emotions and feelings are consisitantly: FEAR, aniexty, hopelessness, fustration & despair. I lack trust even though I speak it.

Now that I am aware, how do I change the vibrations.... I am lonely and empty .....I am ready to accept what is, raise my vibrations(HOW?)to attract/feel what I feel want... I want to cheerful, joy, love and trust!

Joni